- Transcript: April 26th 2013: Horror!
- Transcript: February 22nd 2013: Steampunk Settings #2: Urban vs Wilderness
- Transcript: February 15th 2013: Steampunk Settings #1: Circus, Fair, & Sideshow
- Transcript: February 8th 2013: The Influence of Jules Verne on Steampunk
- Transcript: February 1st 2013: Magic, Mysticism, and the Supernatural in Steampunk
Category Archives: INVENTIONS
Do you want to build your own Steampunk / Victorian keyboard but lack the space or equipment to build the metal parts? Here’s your solution! Continue reading
Bet you wish you got this Steampunk Etch-A-Sketch for Christmas, don’t you? Made by Reddit user halokitty for a friend. “Nothing on here is hot glued or slapped together. The screen is vaccu-formed to give it that old-timey bulbous look. The outer wood frame is custom built, painted, and wet-sanded to give it that gloss. The inner brass frame was laser cut. All the bits and pieces come from old machines and fittings. Nothing came from Home Depot. Some of the hoses and valves came from a 1902 boiler we just removed from our basement. Everything is made to fit … Continue reading
Portuguese master craftsman Carlos Alberto named this faithfully reproduced Vespa “Daniela” in honor of his daughter. It’s fully functional, too. Check out detailed images and build photos on his website.