- Transcript: April 26th 2013: Horror!
- Transcript: February 22nd 2013: Steampunk Settings #2: Urban vs Wilderness
- Transcript: February 15th 2013: Steampunk Settings #1: Circus, Fair, & Sideshow
- Transcript: February 8th 2013: The Influence of Jules Verne on Steampunk
- Transcript: February 1st 2013: Magic, Mysticism, and the Supernatural in Steampunk
Tag Archives: romance
Well, we certainly went out with a bang tonight, thanks to @Jenny_Schwartz’s indefatigable hosting skills and the overflowing treasure chest of books she persuaded Steampunk Romance authors to give away during the last chat before our annual summer hiatus! Thanks to all participating authors for your generosity! To read the Steampunk Romance chat transcript in chronological order, scroll up from the bottom: TiffanyAndLupus @LBardugo Thanks to you I discovered#Steampunkchat tonight! Thank you <3 -7:22 PM May 25th, 2012 P_Creeden I’d love to do it if I weren’t so freaking forgetful argh!#steampunkchat -7:14 PM May 25th, 2012 LiaKeyes RT @TiffanyAndLupus: Who wanted The Iron Duke? Id … Continue reading